X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

I bought a reprap printer GEEEtech I3 pro b already assembled
    After the first print, everything got stuck

Apparently some pla hardened next to the nozzle and cannot get rid of it.

Please help.
    I tried unscrewing the nozzle but I don't know how.

Well the best thing would be to google the hot end end and see if there are instructions on how to dis assemble it and how to clean out what ever their is in it. I do not know the machine or the extruder. That would be my best guess

Comment

I would say. Heat up the hot end pretty good and try to wipe/clean the outside of the nozzle. Then try to push filament through manually. With my geeetech i received a iron rod which i can use to push filament through the nozzle. Googling on clogged hot end also gives you lots of info.

Comment

Make sure the nozzle is hot before trying to unscrew it, at least 180C. Never try to remove the nozzle cold.

PLA will also dissolve in most drain clog removers or a sodium hydroxide solution. Warning however that it might dissolve other parts of your hotend so proceed with caution.

Comment

Hello, I've managed to change the nozzle. Now the pla is finally coming out melted if I push it manually.
          My new problem is that it seems that I can't print anything with an automated process. It seems that the temperature is not enough (max 200°C)

Comment

Working...
          X