I'm planning to switch to a JHead type hot end, and I noticed in the mod files on Thingiverse there is this tube that I don't currently have. Anyone know what size it is, and can I just go to the hardware store to replace? I've marked it with a black arrow in the pic.

Thanks. See attached pic.

Attached Files