MatterControl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MatterControl

I have recently been donated a "Hackingtosh" (Hp Elitebook laptop, with OSX mountain lion),

I found that my "normal" Repetier and Slic3r wouldn't work with my Velleman K8200
    (mainly because Repetier is too lazy to sort out the bugs I.M.O.).

After a bit of research I downloaded MatterControl, and Guess what?? its a damm sight better than the software I've been using for the last 12 months!

Has anyone out there had similar experience??

TTFN!

Only one bugbear I have come constantly up against is annoying Z axis shift to the right of a millimeter or so!

Comment

I ahve been using it for a bit and really like it. I have not seen the Z axis shift you mention. Over all,I really like. it.

Comment

HMMMMM must be my printer then...

After a bit of giggling about I have found the source of the Z wobble: it turns out that the cable to the printbed has been catching on the frame, a quick re-route and the problem is gone!
        Last edited by BillC66; 07-31-2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

I have used mattercontrol for about a year now and I simply won't use anything else because it does anything and more!

Comment

Last edited by Fiskauto; 08-01-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I have used Mattercontrol for over 3 years and prefer it to others especially for the manual bed compensation that works awesome.
              Last edited by Fiskauto; 08-01-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

I have heard good things about it. A coworker of my has used it, but mostly for their 2D to 3D image conversion feature.

Comment

Working...
                X