Min Temp Err

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Min Temp Err

Ok, this one has got me in a bit of a fuddle... My printer is in a lean to shed against the house, and is sodding cold. Today its about 2C My problem is, rather than heat the nozzle and bed, my printer repeatedly reports a "Min Temp Err" and sets target temperatures back to zero.
    Now I accept that this is a safety feature, designed to stop my printer overheating due to a broken thermister, but surly it should at least try and heat it first? Any hints on getting my printer started? Once its running, I know it runs well in this tempriture, I've had it running before where the temp droped just after startign the print, and with PLA it just kept going and produced a perfect finish.

Irronically, The print i'm trying to do, is parts to repair my enclosure, so it doesnt get as cold... sods law aye

simply put the thermistor has a broken wire or bad connection thats where you look or replace it problem solved

Comment

wasnt quite that bad. Thankfuly... It had got so cold in my lean too that frost had formed around the hot end, which in turn caused the thermistor to be read back below the min temp value in marlin. I'm in the process of building a heated enclosure to keep the temp above 5C

Comment

Working...
      X