PLEASE HELP!!! Davinci Junior no spool loaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE HELP!!! Davinci Junior no spool loaded

My da vinci junior keeps telling me there is no spool loaded.

I have tried everything

Updated firmware
    Uninstalled spool (successful)
    Installed spool (unsuccessful, says Spool empty)
    Contacted XYZ (unsuccessful)
    Googled (unsuccessful)
    Tried new spools, genuine XYZ from Amazon (unsuccessful)

Does anyone have any ideas what I can possibly do to fix this, I can't use the printer at all.

Many thanks in advance

Have you checked to make sure you have the correct NFC tag inserted into the spool holder?

Comment

Did you have any luck finding a solution here? I received a Junior for Christmas and printed a few things but now I am getting the same "spool error" and "no spool" problems. By turning it off, on, and removing and reinserting spool I can sometimes get it to print, but never enough to finish a whole print. Still on the original spool and only used 10m or so.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieFrancis83 View Post
        Have you checked to make sure you have the correct NFC tag inserted into the spool holder?
        or if the NFC card is the wrong way round!

Comment

Hi there, the roll came pre-assembled, but I did double check since the issue started. Based on the nipple in the holder and the hole in the card it only fits one way. But in that orientation the circuit is on the bottom side of the holder, but the reader is above the holder? That seems incorrect to me, I'll reverse the card so it faces up, I believe I can still fit the card in the holder that way and see what happens. But in this way to card definitely does not fit into the holder orientation holes properly.

Comment

No luck, same problem, it is like it prints a few rows before throwing the spool error. I went and put the chip back the way it was.

Comment

Working...
            X