Threw the breaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threw the breaker?

So I just flashed my davinci 1.0 so I could fully use my new extruder at higher temp. Well I started printing a sample and it just turned off. And won't turn back on. Did I demand too much? Thoughts on fixing it?

It may have, but I would wait about 10-20 minutes and try to turn it on again. IF that fails, check the power to the power supply, then I would disconnect everything from the power supply and try again. Step one will be to verify power in and to the electronics.

Comment

Problem solved thanks!

Comment

Another question, so with the repetier now on my printer, when it goes to print the motor isn't pushing the filament through. I know the motor works because when I go to load the filament it will feed it. But for some reason it's not getting the command when it's printing. Any ideas there?

Comment

I am guessing that you have replaced your DaVinci firmware with Repetier firmware and are now having various problems?

The problems you describe in your several posts here suggest that the firmware is incorrectly configured. Where did you get your configuration settings from?

Comment

Marlin has a minimum extrude temp, called safe extrude temp. That is pretty much the only thing that keeps it from extruding...

Comment

Working...
            X