What works with Chromebook?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What works with Chromebook?

Are there any 3D printers that can be used with a chromebook?

It's linux based, correct? I don't think Chrome OS has a terminal, but I mean as long as you can update your firmware with it, and send commands to it, then you're pretty much good. For must open source 3d printers, that simply means being able to run the Arduino IDE.

Comment

Cool I will look into that. I am a big fan of the chromebook. I have everything right now, but the chromebook is just about it for me. I just need to find a 3d printer option and a way to run my software for my drone and then I am about 100% chrome Thanks for your response.

Comment

Im not sure about Cranbrook but if its linux based then Cura should work on it. Look in Google play if not here is a direct link http://software.ultimaker.com/

Comment

What is the best Chromebook brand?
          If anyone face printer issue click here https://www.canonprintersupport247.c...rror-code-p08/

Comment

I have recently bought a MacBook Pro and faced the WiFi connection error on my new MacBook. I have updated the system and expected to be solved, but after it, my MacBook Pro won't turn on. It turns into a blue screen. Finally, the below website helped me a lot.
            Is MacBook Pro won't turn on? Dial Mac Support Number +1-866-244-9407 and you can fix it easily by connecting with Mac Tech Support.

Comment

Google wants employees using Macs, not Windows or its own Chromebooks. ... Despite developing its own desktop operating system and selling Chrome OS laptops together with various OEMs, Google's computer system of choice is the OS X-running Mac.
              if anyone using printer and face samsung printer error code u1-2320 error then solve you issue with this.
              Steps to Fix Samsung Printer Error Code u1 2320 By Samsung Support Number +1-888-877-0901. Contact Technical Support Team for Fix Samsung fuser unit failure u1-2320.Troubleshoot Samsung Printer Error Code u1 2320 & C1-1311 Online. We Provide 24/7 HP Printer Technical Support Service for Any Dell Printer Problems.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
              Working...
              X