Does it have auto-level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have auto-level?

Hi i was woundering about if this printer has auto-level?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Anycubic-New...MakeTrack=true

Thanks in advance

/Tobias

It's difficult to say due to the poor translation on the page, but it does mention something about an "automatic leveling effector" and "We only have to level it just for the frist time." So it might. Unfortunately, it's really difficult to get good info from some of these listings.

Comment

I did not see any device on the effector. I would probably email them or take a look at the Folgertech Kossel 2020...

Comment

I have one. I just finished building it about two weeks ago. It does not have any means of self leveling, but I did not find it all that difficult to level it. it is my second printer and I bought it as a back up machine. I've probably run it for over one hundred hours in the last two weeks and I've tweaked the bed level a couple of times but it was not a big deal. I am happy enough with it that I just ordered another. I mostly use it in a middle school shop setting, but because it is mine, I pack it into the car and take it home with me over weekends... I've needed to tweak the bed leveling after hauling it back and forth, but it's really not been that far out of whack.

Howevr, I am having a bit of trouble with random z-offset anomalies which is why I just joined this forum.

Comment

Working...
        X