Unremovable Misprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unremovable Misprint

I am relatively new to 3D printing, but I have printed several things. In my most recent printing, which, like all my other attempts to print, I used Cura 5.4. The printing contained several models (all of which were similar and used the same profile & settings), and was done on a Creality Ender 3 S1 Plus. The first 2 models printed fine (or close to it, there are probably improvements I could make in the settings, but otherwise good), but the 3rd one started making noise, so I stopped the printing after several layers of that model. However, when I tried to remove the printed (or not printed) models, the first 2 came off fine, but the model during which I stopped printing refused to come off. The Creality Ender 3 S1 Plus has a flexible magnetic bed, so the flexibility should have made it easier to remove, but I'm still struggling to scrape it off. The first 10 layers or so printed before I stopped printing, so you would think it would come off just like the others, since it had the same settings & similar size & shape. I leveled the bed (both Aux & Auto Level) before printing, so what could be causing one area to be so different from the others? And, probably more urgently, does anybody have any suggestions on how to remove the misprint? Thanks.
Working...
X