Need help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help please

First off I am completely new to 3D printing. I have had my printer for about a week and I have realized that it’s not as simple as plug it on and print. I have printed the small boat benchy and a few other things that all come out decent but today I tried my first large print and this is how it came out. I was hopping someone could tell me what I need to adjust to fix this wavy wobbling issue. It’s supposed to be a mug to hold monster energy drinks. Everything seams tight but the way the print shifted left and right makes me believe that something in the hardware is loose.

thanks for the help

Hi Mr. Einstein,
    It's nice to hear that you introduce yourself in 3d printing. I guess the pro tip is that you can hire a professional for your 3d printing activities. Recently I got the services from the company that does 3d printing in Australia because metal 3d printing is difficult because it requires moulding and other things as well.
    Thanks.

Comment

Hi, my first thoughts are you needed a substantial brim because to me it looks as though the mug has moved as the height has increased. Or as the height has increased the base has cooled thus losing its grip on the heated bed. Cheers Col

Comment

Working...
      X