Problem with a extruder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with a extruder

hi, i am new in 3d printing. Me and my friend build a 3d printer from scruth. Everything work fine but we have problem with extruder. I calibrate it by using comend G1 E100 F100 and check if 10 cm of filament go. When i correctly set it i wanted to print something. Then i realize that with 200 (even with 220) C the extruder cant pull this amount of filament true the head bad. I use PLA filament so in 200 or 220 C it should easily go on head bad but it doesnt. And i dont know why.

Comment

Is the filament being pushing through? When running the command to extrude filament, it the filament motor moving? Also are you sure your print head is going up to temp? If it doesn't it won't allow you to extrude filament.

Comment

Yes, the filament going to head bed. Motor works normally. Program and LCD show that temperature of head bed growing up to 200 or 220 ( depends how value i use). I even try just push filament with my hand. And in 220 C it should flow like a water but it dont. It flow but very very very slow, like a temperature wasnt enough.

Comment

Have you tried cleaning out the extruder? Try heating it up and remove the nozzle to see if there's debris stuck inside.

Comment

Working...
          X