Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help: Dremel Digilab 3D45

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group, and I don't have a lot of experience with 3D printing, but I love it.
    I'm looking for a printer to buy, and need your opinion as of the best 3D printer around $1000 - $1500.
    I've done some research online and there are plenty of machines to choose from.
    The one that grabbed my attention the most is Dremel Digilab 3D45.
    What's your opinion on that?
    Would you please share your thoughts and experience (good and bad)?
    Thank you so much in advance to everyone's response.
    Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Pebotech

The Dremel seems only to use their own filament that is sold 4times the price. If you want to give so much money I would go for an genuine Prusa (not the clones)
    So far I can see they have bigger buildplate too.

Comment

I second the post above with a Prusa. If you're willing to invest 1000-1500 I would have to go Prusa Mk3s (1000 assembled/750 kit) and a multi material unit (300 kit) for multi color or just stay single color and go. I have three 3d printers, and If I had known what I know now in the beginning, I'd have 1 prusa mk3-mk3s. https://www.prusa3d.com/original-prusa-i3-mk3/

Comment

Thanks for your input Robbel2005 and MadeBye.
        What's your thoughts of an enclosed type of 3D printer?
        Any recommendations?
        I see Prusa i3 mk3 is very good printer based on the reviews.
        Thanks again for your feedback.
        Appreciate it.

Comment

I have 3 Prusa Mk3S and 1 Prusa Mini. I have happy with them all. I own two Crealitys and two Anycubics.

I am not happy with the Creality Ender-3, but the Ender-3 V2 looks promising. I have pretty happy with my Creality CR-10S Pro.

My Anycubic Predator and Anycubic Chiron are not bad. I would choose the Chiron of the two if I have to choose again.

Buy a printer you can afford. I would recommend the Prusa over all others. It is a Cadillac or Mercedes of printers and quite a workhorse.

Comment

What's your thoughts of an enclosed type of 3D printer?
            Any recommendations?
            Ask yourself why do I want an enclosed printer? Enclosures are great IF you need one, unless your worried more about fine particles or toxic fumes but material choice will help some of that. What material are you planning on printing? This is the main factor. If your printing lots of abs or only abs than an enclosure, heated bed, and sometimes a chamber heater are necessary to keep parts from warping/de-laminating as they cool and a filter is a good idea as the fumes are toxic when printing (full disclosure petg produces particles that can be eye/lung irritants in some people and pla produces its own particles and smell too). If you're printing pla then all you have is a slightly sweet smell while printing and that's all your changing with an enclosure is that smell and the small amount of particulate matter in the air created during printing, print quality will be no different as long as you have proper part cooling. If your printing nylon like taulman then yes an enclosure is recommended and its still not easy. If your printing in petg there is NO SMELL. Having an enclosure for petg made no difference for me as long as you have enough part cooling. Petg prints from my modded open frame ender 3 with an e3dv6 look basically exactly the same as the print from the enclosed cubepro with the e3dv6 (people I have sold parts to couldn't tell the difference either).
            Unless your printing plastic that requires one you don't need an enclosure most of the time. If you live someplace cold and the printer live outside or in a cold garage then I could see an enclosure helping you regulate temps to keep things consistent as long as it's not too cold. All of my printers live inside. Your mileage may vary, Happy printing.

Comment

WOW, Thank you for your thorough answers, and for sharing your experience Cwbullet and Madebye.
              Greatly appreciate that.

Comment

We provide 3D printing services and a variety of 3D printers, If you are interested in our products, please feel free to leave a message or contact us for a quotation.
                Learn more:https://www.mtxlaser.com/
                Contact us:sales@mtxlaser.com
                Call:+86-15989859484

Comment

Working...
                X