First layers in one section of each print not laying down properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First layers in one section of each print not laying down properly

A consistent section of my prints, the back left 10% or so, wont stick properly to the heated bed. This is always in the same relative location and proportional to the size of the print. So the area not working on a small print, works fine in a larger print wherever that physical area is no longer in that "back left 10%" region, which is always the left, back-most part of the print area. (see boxed areas in the photo for the issue area)

Please help! This started suddenly and I have no idea what is causing it.

I am using Cura 4.0 and a Monoprice Mini Delta printer
    I have printed the same designs before without this issue and tried reslicing it and even resetting the Cura settings but there's no change at all.
    Attached Files

I had a similar problem with Anet A6 and got it solved after changing throat and nozzle. Into the throat the teflon was damaged and I changed the nozzle too.

Comment

I dont think the nozzel or throat need replacement, printing in general is going very well. I think it's an issue with leveling

Comment

If you have a steel rule, check to see if you have a warped build plate. Also double check tension on your wires/connectors when the table moves out, it could be a loose connection that is bumped/shifted when the plate moves. Thats all I can think of, sorry.

Comment

It did the same to me, finally I started using glue in the tube and I always lubricated it before printing and the layer got better fit

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
          Working...
          X