Filament Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filament Compatibility

New to all this. Will this work in my Ender 3D Pro? Are all filaments cross compatible? https://newlondon.craigslist.org/sys...801940652.html

That ad doesn't say if it is 1.75mm or 3mm and that is only 600g rolls. The ender 3 uses 1.75mm filament. Basically if you are new, start with pla. When you get the hang of it and want stronger prints, move on to petg. There are many places to buy filament. Personally I use makergeeks, which has recently switched to filamentgeeks.com. There was a lot of bad press and they had some growing pains. I have never had a problem with them and my son has ordered from them 3 times in the last month and he is happy with them also.I am n no way affiliated with them, and their filament is good quality at a low price. I think they are at around $12/kg now. At that price you would get almost twice as much filament than the ad you asked about and it is fresh. Be careful about buying old filament that may have soaked up moisture from the air.

Comment

The Da Vinci Jr uses 1.75mm filament. They force people to use only their brand (unless you hack it with custom spool and nfc card). That's why they can charge so much for their filament and sell their printers relatively cheaply.
      These are 600g. spools whereas the norm for other printers is 1Kg.

Comment

Working...
      X
      yobit