Frame build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frame build

OK, first of all, i am the new standard for noob. im beyond basic for this :S, and english is not my main languaje, so sorry for any mistakes

The story is as follows, a friend of mine bought a kit forom SINTRON, and all the information i have is this: "How to connect 3D Printer Kit MK8 Extruder, MK3 Heatbed, LCD12864, Motor, Mega2560 for Prusa i3" that is on the subject of the email they sent him with the manual.

Problem is that the frame manual is for a belt system

And in the box i have no belt. but 4 thredded rods and 4 mottors.

Anyone know how can i find out which printer kit this actually is? and or where to get building instructions for it?

Thank you.

Well googling it comes up with sintron.co.uk who sell a 3d printer. You could contact them or visit their site and get more info and then lookup google and/or YouTube for more instructions and build videos.

Comment

Sintron seem to sell a couple of types on printer so as said above contact them and send them some photos maybe?

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X