Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner what to pick. Ender 3 pro or A10M

So ya. Total noob here.

Just wanted to start with 3d printing and was wondering what to pick.

Creality3d Ender 3 pro:
    singel color printing
    Better psu
    Fan now on the underside instead of top
    no boot loader
    And as far as i know better community support as of yet

Geeetech A10m :
    duel color mixing
    Based of old version of Ender 3 but with
    improved memory
    improved glas bed (but not removeble) Also downgraded screen.
    Comes with bootloader
    (If i go for this one i will take wifi and auto bed leveling with the package.)
    Also more expensive

I believe both benefit of the steppermoter dempers and tl-smoother

Still im not sure if i sould spend the extra buck for a10m or if it is really good. Because lack of good info about it.

Any help/advice would be welcome

Geeetech tend to produce knock-offs of other manufacturers' product. The quality is questionable at best.

I would go with the Creality Ender 3 Pro. At least the extra money you spend over the standard model goes towards better quality components.

Comment

Instead of the ones you mentioned, you can now have the improved versions of these 3D printers and these are:
      • Creality 3D Ender 5 COREXY 3D Printer
      Or
      • Geeetech A20M Mix Color 3D Printer
      You can use the special, limited-period discount offers to get lots of additional discounts on your purchase from ‘3D Printers Online Store’.
      Geeetech A20 3D Printer Kit with latest gt 2560 board, break resume capability, 360 degree ventilation design, faster assembly, v slot shape, etc are exclusively available from 3D Printers online Store.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X