Help me with E27 lamp socket external thread dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me with E27 lamp socket external thread dimensions

Not sure if right sub, but maybe one of you did something similar already. I want to print a custom lamp holder and bought a cheap standard E27 socket from the Ikea. The external thread to screw the socket into the holder has a 40mm-ish diameter, but I can’t work out exact specs…at least it doesn’t seem to be metric. Any clue? VidMate AnyDesk mobdro.onl/
    Last edited by jimmyrazor; 10-26-2018, 08:39 PM.

If you have Fusion 360 you can find what they call electrical threads for bulbs it is a special size thread or search web for electrical threads

Comment

The E26 is the standard 120 Volt American base. The E27 is the European variant and is rated at 220 Volts. E26 is 26 mm and the E27 is 27 mm diameter. However, an E26 bulb can fit in E27 base and an E27 bulb can fit in E26 base without problem. Shareit vidmate

Comment

Originally posted by barrysingh102 View Post
        The E26 is the standard 120 Volt American base. The E27 is the European variant and is rated at 220 Volts. E26 is 26 mm and the E27 is 27 mm diameter. However, an E26 bulb can fit in E27 base and an E27 bulb can fit in E26 base without problem. Shareit vidmate
        and also The sockets / bulbs are interchangeable except for the voltage rating. Therefore, LED E26 bulbs that are universal line-voltage can be used in both E26 and E27 sockets. 9apps cartoon hd

Comment

E26 is 26 mm and the E27 is 27 mm diameter. However, an E26 bulb can fit in E27 base and an E27 bulb can fit in E26 base without problem. The sockets / bulbs are interchangeable except for the voltage rating. Therefore, LED E26 bulbs that are universal line-voltage can be used in both E26 and E27 sockets. https://jiofilocalhtml.run https://forpc.onl

Comment

Working...
          X