Printer is not connecting now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printer is not connecting now

Hello everyone I'm kind of new to 3D printing and have been using my printer for a while now but all of a sudden today it won't connect I'll post pictures showing the issue but it's an anet A8 that I print normally you via USB through Cura but today all of a sudden Cura shows it connected but yet I have no control to print or manipulate the x y z axis I've tried unplugging the power resetting the PC and the printer and yet still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

Originally posted by jadeforemanpat
    Hello everyone I'm kind of new to 3D printing and have been using my printer for a while now but all of a sudden today it won't connect I'll post pictures showing the issue but it's an anet A8 that I print normally you via USB through Cura but today all of a sudden Cura shows it connected but yet I have no control to print or manipulate the x y z axis I've tried unplugging the power resetting the PC and the printer and yet still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated thank you
    Sorry for not posting the pictures the app keeps giving me issues with the attachment feature not letting me post

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
    Working...
    X