2nd 3d printer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd 3d printer

I have been in the 3d scene for almost 1yr, I started with the tronxy x8 diy kit and have come to learn my way around my printer to get results that I am satisfied with. I just bought my 2nd printer, the monoprice select mini, I haven't tried it yet so I figured I could ask to see if anyone has done it before. Can I run both printers at the same time using a single computer? I know the printers come equipped to print from sd cards but I have had better luck with a serial connection vs sd print any advice would be appreciated

Last edited by nayy; 10-08-2018, 09:04 PM.

You should be able to use multiple printers at the same time, providing the software can be run multiple times and you have enough USB port connections.

Comment

I have been using the cura engine on repetier host I haven't had to think about this until now that I have the 2nd printer so I'm not sure where to look to see if repetier is capable of This

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X