Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner Printer

Hi,

I'm looking at purchasing a 3d printer as a beginner. I'm brand new with 3d printing but I want to have a play around.

I've had a look at a couple of the cheaper ones such as the ones listed below but I'm not sure which one is the best or if I should be looking for something else maybe a little pricier?
    I didn't find these listed in the sticky so dunno if they're any good.

Thanks.

Hey, here's a link you may find useful - it compares 15 different printers across multiple categories and there's something for anyone - including beginners and those who just wanna play around with the printer. Out of your three, I really like the Comgrow one.
    Want to start 3D printing but can't find a good 3D printer with all the choices out there? We've done the hard work and found the best 3D printers out there!

Comment

If you are new to 3D printing and want to learn 3D printing Where to begin ?. Are you interested in hardware, or would you like to focus on results creating objects? You may decide to answer this question whether you need to purchase a pre-assembled 3D Printer or a DIY 3D Printer kit.

https://best3d-printers.com/

Comment

I'm glad my first printer was a davinci.Quick to print,and learn with at the time,for me. After 1600 hrs of great prints and modifications to the nfc reader so I can use what filament I wanted.I now own the 2018 Tevo Tornado and love it.If I had gone with a kit printer first I might not still have one. There's a lot of math with these things. HAPPY PRINTING!

Comment

Hi there. over the past 6 years we have developed several products, including 3D printers. We want to introduce our newest system. The 3D printer called Geauxbot and our online learning system, www.3dxstream-university.com.
          We combined 3d printing, education, and DIY into one system. Our unique approach gives us an advantage in the industry. You can learn more here: www.3d-xstream.com for our main website or visit www.free3dprinter.org. Thank you all for your continued support.

Comment

I highly recomend the Creality series printers for starting out especially the Ender 3. They are quick and easy to set up, they have a HUGE support community, and are easily modded to meet your needs. The downside, like most entry level printers, the Ender 3 will require more user input than higher priced printers. For me, that helped jumpstart the learning cuve.

Comment

https://www.3d-xstream.com/product/small-3d-printer/ Take a look at our new one.

Comment

I have used a Printer Bot to print and build a prosthetic hand. But it is not currently useable. I want to buy a new printer with a bigger plate. And was thinking of buying TRONXY XY-3 3D Printer Pro. It does have good reviews.
                Please let me know what you think.

https://www.amazon.com/TRONXY-Printi.../dp/B07RKK2P6P

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
                Working...
                X