Ctc fdm makerbot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ctc fdm makerbot

I recently got a ctc replicator makerbot fdm first mine never came with sd card, second i have tried everything under the sun. I have reformatted the card 6 ways, i haved saved everyfile type s3g, x3g, stl, obj, and when i plug the sd card in an select print 3d print i get > exit menu no files show up to print, i have the 7.4 version am i doin GB something wrong. Please help

I think you need to slice you stlfile first and the load the gcode to you printer

Comment

Ok can you recommend the steps and programs i need to do from start to finish so i dont screw up the process thanks

Comment

you need to download the MakerBot slicer here is the link https://www.makerbot.com/3d-printers/makerbot-print/. there are many good tutorials on youtube but basically, you just import your model and select different settings and then slice it. and then send the gcode to your printer.

Comment

I have that program and have tried that i have replicator g, makerbot, slicer, astroprint, you name it i have tried it the manual says stl or gcode but the then it also says s3g or x3g i have tried all file types the machine recognizes their is no memory card or its the wrong format it say it needs fat16 format did that but when i put the card in and select build from sd card all it pulls up is > exit menu i have tried the up arrow down arrow and forward arrow nothing will view the files i need help

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
          Working...
          X