Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure how to draw this object to print.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how to draw this object to print.

Hello. Brand new fresh user, i have been playing with Tinker cad to grasp the basical

I am trying to something similar in the attached picture.

I tried using a Full heart, then putting an invisible one in there and then "connecting them" but no luck.

can anyone offer insight please.

Not sure with just about all patterns you are trying to accomplish! If you want a heart in the mix you will have to draw it in using a cad!

Comment

That looks like an infil showcase?

Comment

yes it is the different infill patterns you can choose and each has its pros and cons it would seem to add heart as an infill may require altering the slicer source code unless one of the slicer programs allows you to design your own infill but infill is not to make it look pretty but to add strength, support and fill in the space. So if it's love your looking for Bees love honey and the honeycomb may be the closest thing to a heart. If however you are trying to make a pendant in the shape of a heart you can design that by using the spline feature in CAD. ( a line tool that does straight and curves.) or two rectangles with fillets.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
        Working...
        X