• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slicer program for MAC

Hi,
    which slicer do you use with Mac?!?!
    I'm not very happy with Cura

My favourite slicers are Slic3r and KISSlicer both I believe are available for mac. I usually use KISSlicer the most as its very flexible compared to Cura, you have access to many many variables.

Comment

I paid for and love simplify 3D.

Comment

i would love simplify 3d, right now i just can't justify the price. I'm happy enough with the free slicers out there.

Comment

I donít think that Cura is too compatible with Mac while you intend to 3D print objects. But there are other lots of options such as 3DPrintersOS, Craftware, MakerBot Print, Slic3r, Z-Suite, Simplify3D, Repetier, and MatterControl etc.
          You can get any of these to get good 3D outcomes with the MacBook. And importantly, most of these are free to download.
          Buy Cheap & Best DIY 3D Printer Kit at Discounted Price now. We have a great collection of 3D printers available for sale. Check our small & large 3D printers, Check prices, Vendors & Reviews.

Comment

I love Slic3r Prusa Edition even not having a Prusa printer, mine is a Rostock Delta. It has a lot of improvements over the original edition and also is compatible with other printers

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
            Working...
            X