Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D printing of Hull Roughness

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me a good 3D printer that can create hull roughness (weed, shell, slime fouling) and I can use that for running my simulation in Lab. Please share any PDF documents how to use and how to create roughness on the hull.

Thanks in advance.

You can get lots of good 3D printers which can help you create hull roughness and these are also very easy in their operation. You can visit the online stores such as ‘3D Printers Bay’ and ‘3D Printers Online Store’ and get the desired 3D printer at absolutely affordable costs.
    These online stores also offer assistance on how to operate the 3D printers and after-sales support, if you face any troubles during the 3D printing jobs.
    Buy Cheap & Best DIY 3D Printer Kit at Discounted Price now. We have a great collection of 3D printers available for sale. Check our small & large 3D printers, Check prices, Vendors & Reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by bhanu.prakash191 View Post
      Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me a good 3D printer that can create hull roughness (weed, shell, slime fouling) and I can use that for running my simulation in Lab. Please share any PDF documents how to use and how to create roughness on the hull.

Thanks in advance.
      You need to create the models, then any good 3D printer will print them, you probably need to look at a liquid resin based technology if you want really accurate, stable models for lab use

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X