Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice for a 3d nooooooooooooooob

advice for a 3d nooooooooooooooob
    i just registerd here, and im about to purchase my 1st 3d printer but would like some advice, my budget is around £200-£250 ,
    would prefer a pre-built, although if i get a much better machine for the money would consider a kit, so long as it has GOOD documentation for assembly for a 3d virgin like myself, i can manage most tasks, and am quite mechanically minded
    dont want to be stuck with paying through the nose with proprietary filament ect, also would like a machine to use multiple filament types (if possible)

hope someone here can help point me in the right direction

anyone got any recomenations?

been thinking about the tevo tarantula, but is it best to get the newer version?
    best regards moi
    Last edited by moi; 02-06-2018, 05:09 PM.

Based on your budget, here are some of the 3D printers which you can buy easily:
    • Geeetech E180 High Precision Mini 3D Printer
    • Wanhao I3 Fully Assembled - Steel Frame - Version V2.1
    • Anet E10 Large Scale Full Metal 3D Printer Kit
    • Tevo 3D Tornado - Fully Assembled Large Metal Frame 3D Printer
    These are some of the latest and best 3D printers which suit your budget and even support multiple filaments. You could get them securely from ‘3D Printers Online Store’ and print all your desired objects.
    We are #1 place to buy and sell 3d printers. We are offering best 3d printers for sale at best price. Visit our store to compare and buy 3d printers and read Latest Reviews.

Comment

well ive just became the proud owner of my 1st 3d printer, just got a tevo tornado, still in all its original packaging, was sealed still with the plastic wrap/bands, which were removed when I got there, I'm well chuffed, paid £290, was ordered from gearbest, but was a long time arriving, so the original purchaser bought a second of amazon in the meantime (got it next day) and I bought the 1st he'd ordered
      a bargin in my eyes, brand new, apart from I didn't have to wait for it and was only 3 miles from my home

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the build. Let us know how you get on!

Comment

well it took me 30 mins to put together, very pleased with this printer, had my 1st print done, which was the spool holder from on the provided sd card, a little trial and error to get the bed level, and been fine tweaking today to getit spot on, just now about to finish a model of the tardis from thingyverse, all I can say is great things about the tevo tornado, caant fault the packaging, build quality or performance so far
          great job tevo

Comment

That's great to hear! What is the quality like? I've looked at few of the Tevo machines but ended up going for different machines.

Comment

to be honest the build quality is suberb, nothing looks cheap on this printer, nice engineering with the metal work, and for a total novice to 3d printing to be printing thins flawlessly within hours is fantastic, i really love the machine

Comment

I do not know that, but one way I think will help you.
                Go to print shops and refer to them.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
                Working...
                X