Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marlin 1.1.7 problem auto leveling

Hello everybody,

I start to create a printer 3D, and I have some diffulty to configure marlin. A lot of tutorial are available, but not with the new version of Marlin. And for me it's my first time to learn this file, so it's difficult to find the right source.

So, when I configure the Marlin to add auto bed leveling, during the compilation this message appear:

"#error "Enable only one option: Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP or Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN.""

And I don't see where is the problem if fact.

My current configuration.h is: Link

Thank you in advance for your support, and have a happy Christmas

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

well I am not using Marlin but according to the error you need to choose one of those listed options and if you have a physical micro switch or optical switch that stops the z during home and have added a proximity probe used just to auto level I would pick that or option to use the min pin and comment out the other. If however the probe is your only limit pick the first one. Just a suggestion I am using repetier firmware in my build so I can appreciate the frustration at least you have an error to go by.

Comment

I will have a look in the morning and sort this for you fella, its not a big issue, i just cant get to a pc to have a look

Comment

Originally posted by brunos31
        "#error "Enable only one option: Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP or Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN.""
        Comment out the line defining Z_MIN_PROBE_ENDSTOP by preceding with double slash. It should then compile.

As per the advised error, you can only have one of the options defined.

Comment

Working...
        X