Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can somebody help me troubleshoot an old 3D printer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can somebody help me troubleshoot an old 3D printer?

Hello everyone! (i hope i'm posting in the correct forum)
    I am new to 3D printing. I've been very interested in the field but have no financial capability to do so. My friend was able to borrow a 3D printer from his friend because he was busy, now that he got busy too, i got to borrow it. yey!

Due to the long duration that the printer was not used, it got so dusty, and had even had a few cockroaches eggs inside. (yes, that bad :c) with that i cleaned it but not thoroughly enough. i plan to open it soon again and clean it with contact cleaner.

The printer i am talking about here is this one: (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...150446455.html) i was able to install the python driver as said in the manual, and also installed the ReplicatorG. I was also using arduino for a few projects before so i already installed the driver for the arduino mega.

1st problem:
    with replicatorG i am getting this:
    [23:15:30] Could not load machine 'sk3dprinter' no machineNode found
    [23:15:30] could not load machine 'sk3dprinter' please check Driver-> <Machine Name>
    [23:15:40] Network unavailable or update site timed out.1

2nd problem:
    with the 3d printer i am getting this <<cryptic display.jpg>> please see the attached screenshot with the display.

i am fairly good at following instructions (except for the one provided here since it was in chinese and i dont know squat about it) and i have a little maker's background to understand things.
    Can somebody point me on what to do next? i am also wondering if i'm limited by the replicatorG for this printer?

I'll greatly appreciate it and excited to work with you.

have a good printing day!
    Attached Files
    Find More Stepper Motor Information about New product! SK 3D Printer integrated version improved High speed,Good quality and environment friendly,High Quality printer seiko,China printer mobile Suppliers, Cheap printer from Changzhou Rattm Motor Co., Ltd. on Aliexpress.com

Register or Login

Collapse
Working...
X