3d printer buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d printer buy

Hello people.. I want to buy a 3d printer in order to start exploring this wonderfull world of 3d objects.
    While snooping around gearbest my eye got this one

https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers...pp_651607.html

Is it good for beginners?? Can i upgrade it later ?

Ty in advance for all the answers and the advices..

I have the ANET variant of that printer and was new to 3d printing when I purchased it. I've had no issues out of the ordinary with getting up and running and getting decent prints out of it. After doing my research, I determined it to be the best bang for the buck. Everything in life is upgradable with enough time and money. This printer requires a few upgrades to reach an acceptable level of safety and print accuracy:
    -MOSFET bed heater upgrade
    -x belt tensioner and holder
    -fuse on AC mains input
    With these you will be well on your way. After that, your imagination is the limit.. Use the kit parts to build a different frame with bigger print volume...

Comment

So if i buy this one

https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers...pp_337314.html

i'll be good?

Comment

That first one you posted a link to looks like it is a much more easily upgraded printer with provisions for dual extruders.

Comment

Originally posted by Syst3mR
          Hello people.. I want to buy a 3d printer in order to start exploring this wonderfull world of 3d objects.
          While snooping around gearbest my eye got this one

https://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers...pp_651607.html

Is it good for beginners?? Can i upgrade it later ?

Ty in advance for all the answers and the advices..
          Think this one and don't bother the machine. Keep your eyes on the nice prints. )
          www.cetus3d.com

I also thinking to buy​ one ...

Comment

There are few rules you should follow before you purchased your first 3D printer.
            1. Aluminum frame - more stable and rigid.
            2. Reprap printer - you can upgrade in the future.
            3. Single head - simple to calibrate and operate
            4. Auto-leveling sensor - will help you at the first printing to get a better results
            5. Wide community and prusa i3 compatible - wide spare parts and users community

Sent from my Nexus 5 using 3D Printing Forum mobile app

Comment

Just jumping in here. I have been researching which first 3D Printer to buy and was about to start another thread.
              i too have been looking at the Anet A8 from Gearbest and have seen some good reviews.
              My only concern is the Acrylic Frame and the fact that it is a direct feed and not a Bowden?
              There is a steel frame available from Ooznest, although shortly after getting it I was planning on building a Hypercube.

The other one I have been looking at is a Hictop Prusa i3 3DP ATL because it has an Ali frame and auto levelling as standard, although one review suggested that there could be issues with th Hot End / Extruder.

Comment

Так же подъемники строй грузовые разрешено поделить на два типа: обыденного выполнения и взрывозащищенного. На производстве компании " КУРС " делается целый список различных строй и складских грузоподъемных устройств. Проектно-конструкторский отдел нашей фирмы скоро подберет необходимое Вам оснащение с учетом всех пожеланий и технических требований! Подъемник для склада электрическая таль более всепригодна. В современном мире, процесс возведения строения и разных сооружений неосуществим без применения спец техники и оснащения. Если стиль идет о строительстве высотного, высотного строения, то без применения разной техники, предназначенной для взлета грузов и людей на внушительную высоту, встать навряд ли удастся. Современные производители дают достаточно немало вариантов строительного грузоподъемного оснащения, посреди которых разные типы грузовых мачтовых подъемников, грузопассажирские подъемники, подъемники для фасадных работ, такие как: фасадные строй люльки в аренду, фасадные рабочие платформы, разные типы лебедок и консолей и т. д. ОТЛИЧИЯ ПОДЪЕМНИКОВ Такая техника нашла просторный диапазон внедрения не лишь в сфере строительства, но и в остальных областях, в том числе и в индустрии. Следует воспринимать, что разные виды грузоподъемного оснащения различаются друг от друга по таковым характеристикам, как грузоподъемность, габариты, режим эксплуатации, тип привода, а втомжедухе по почтивсем иным чертам. Электрическая таль более всепригодна тали ручные рычажные росталь . Разные виды грузоподъемного оснащения используют исходя из целей, для которых он станет употребляться. В зависимости от вышины, на которую нужно приподнять груз, а втомжедухе от веса и габаритов конкретно самого багажа – используются те или другие подъемники. Например, ежели вес багажа сочиняет мене 2-ух тонн, а вышина, на которую его нужно приподнять сравнимо маленькая, то для таковой цели отлично подойдет кран Пионер, но ежели вышина достаточно впечатляющая, то целесообразным станет внедрение наиболее массивных тросовых или реечных грузоподъемников, вплоть до башенных строй кранов. Стоит отметить, что в строительстве на огромную высоту поднимают не лишь разные грузы, но и персонал, для проведения разных видов работ. Нередко появляется надобность доставки людей и приборов к месту проведения работ.

Comment

The choice you made is certainly a good one but it could be better. If you could increase you budget just a little bit, you could obtain Tevo 3D Tarantula Single or Dual Extruder 3D Printer Kit which is one of the most popular 3D printing kits all across the world.
                  Buy tarantula 3D printer now. Tevo 3D -Prusa i3 3D printer features Automatic Platform Levelling along with Automatic Platform Height Detection.

Comment

Register or Login

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X