X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, glad to be a part of the community

Fairly new to the 3d printing world and hope to share and learn here

Hello man, glad you joined us.

Be sure to ask anything you want on the forum, you will find a lot of help here.

What printer do you have?

Comment

Currently have a Prusa i3. Would really like a Form-2 at some point.

Comment

Woah, that is a huge leap from a prusa printer to an SLA printer. Good luck with that.

Why do you have such ambitious? the prusa i3 is a trusty little printer, SLA printers are for wildly other uses. I really wonder.

Comment

Yeah haha, just a wish. Love the i3 though. It's a real 3d printing experience maker. The Form-2 is really cool tech.

Comment

Talking from personal experience, the i3 is much better than any SLA printer worth $4000 for one simple and pure reason: Repairability.

That is, I can repair my i3 in the matter of 6 hours, if there is a hard clog or a serious problem like that.

But, true story, there have been more than 5 moths since my work's SLA 3D Printer broke, and it took the representative fromthe comany 3 months to come and check the problem. So yeah, that is a thing worth noting.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Daryl. Be sure to share your projects and ask questions. There are a lot of helpful folks here.

Comment

Working...
              X