Salutations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations!

Hi, I'm Sam, a product design and engineering student, CAD enthusiast and commissioned designer. A happy client, GrantB, pointed me to this site as he saw another opportunity for me to use my skills to help someone with no CAD knowledge. I may have missed that opportunity but the fact remains,I will be happy to sign an NDA and make your designs and thoughts a reality. Just PM me for more details and we can get started discussing!

Welcome to the forum, Sam! Do you do any printing for yourself? Would love to see some of your design projects. Anything not under NDA that you are allowed to share, of course.

Comment

Hi Andrew! Thanks, it's nice to be here. As a student I don't have the finances for printing, really, and was designing a foldable 3D printer which I was slowly building when I took my last commission with GrantB, who is a member of this forum. As payment for several of my parts he kindly sent me a printer! I've designed and uploaded several things to thingiverse here: www.thingiverse.com/AcrimoniousMirth

Comment

I'd say that's a pretty good payment! Love the Osprey design. Very cool project. Thanks for the link!

Comment

Yeah! I made sure to work the hours that more than covered the cost as per hourly rates. Most commission workers in this field earn £15-20 an hour. As a student and hobbyist I charge £10-15, don't feel I'm quite skilled enough to ask for more, hahah! He's opened up some great opportunities for my so I always make sure to undercharge

Comment

Working...
          X