Hello One & All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello One & All

At last get to connect with the community. Hello!

My name is William. I have been dabbling with 3D drawing since 1990 when I first started a custom furniture company. Little did I know that today or someday in the near future what I have done in the past may be history. When I say history I mean we would not be having furniture made the traditional way but probably 3D printed.

I am really glad to be in this field of 3D drawing. First it helps me exercise my creativity. I am a dreamer most of the time and hope to make BIG money in my endeavour. I have yet to make any but I hope to by the time I retire.

How did I get into 3D in the first place? Well I was given a 3D Software Autocad 3DMax by a student back in 1990 which he won it in a competition. He had no use for it. He knew I did have a great use for it. Thatwas the beginning of my love and passion for 3D. It help me in my work. I could not afford attending classes. I did self-study and learned through mistakes. I owe my knowledge from friends online and especially from the 3D community then who shared their experiences, offered solutions, shared ideas. I am really really very thankful to them. From the bottom of my heart I am here again because of the care you have given to the community. I hope to reciprocate and pay forward.

Just a couple of days ago I launch my first online shop selling 3D printing files of 3 Models I hope are fun and functional. I shall be adding more products and looking for 3D Artist who wish to make what we call in my country "Coffee Money" from the sale of your 3D files. The link to my online shop is http://www.stlshoppe.com which happens to be the online shop of my home page at http://www.3deedesigns.com which was also recently launched.

With all that I said. I still consider myself a learner and very much a newbie.

Best regards
    William B. Francis
    Singapore

Welcome to the forum William! Be sure to share your projects. We all love to see what others are making.

Comment

Hello William, Welcome to 3D Printing forum.

Comment

Working...
      X