Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Hinckley.

Hi Everybody,
    I am looking to purchase a 3D printer about which I know zilch!
    So I am looking to members of this forum to gently steer me in the right direction as too what to buy.
    I am looking to make small parts for my air rifles and pistols.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Mike

What's your budget, are you prepared to kit build??

Comment

Originally posted by mjr693 View Post
      Hi Everybody,
      I am looking to purchase a 3D printer about which I know zilch!
      So I am looking to members of this forum to gently steer me in the right direction as too what to buy.
      I am looking to make small parts for my air rifles and pistols.
      Many thanks in advance.
      Mike
      What parts are you planning on making for your air rifles? This will probably determine what materials you will need to print with and also the size of the print area that you will need to have in order to make them.

Comment

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. You're certainly in the right place as there is a whole host of knowledge on here.

Which printer is right for you will depend on many factors. However, perhaps the most significant factor that most people decide on is budget. If you know how much you're willing to spend then this will greatly narrow the selection. You can get a good 3D printer for around £300 but if you're willing to spend more than this then you can get an even better printer.

Let us know what you decide. And if you ever need any advice then you can PM us on here or email us at support@3dexfilament.com

Cheers,
        www.3dexfilament.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mike! All of the previous questions are valid, but I usually start with do you want to build it yourself (kit) or buy it built? And how big of parts do you want to make?

Comment

Working...
          X