Whizbang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whizbang

Hello, I'm whizbang. I'm new to this forum but not to 3D printing, altho you wouldn't know given some of the problems I have with my printers. I'm more of a mechanical guy so I tend to have more issues on the software, code and settings side. Been building my own printers for about 6 yrs now.

Welcome to the forum, Whizbang! What sorts of things do you make with your printers?

Comment

Welcome! I am a mechanically inclined person too but you are braver than I to build your own machine. I opted to purchase one because I get too frustrated when I build it and it does not work right. I don't mind doing tweaks on them but from scratch is a whole different ballgame. I have built my own bikes from junk when I was a kid to building my own PCs and have always worked on my own vehicles, but now I guess I'm too old to go full "LEGO" on these machines. I just want to have fun with them. LOL

Comment

Welcome to the forum Wizbang! You have come to the right place, mechanics is my weak point, electronics and coding my forte... I get by with a wrench, but it isn't easy for me. Be sure to ask away, there are a ton of helpful folks here.

Comment

Hi Wizbang, what problems are you having?

Comment

Working...
          X