Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone, I'm newbie for 3D Printing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I'm newbie for 3D Printing.

Hello, I'm newbie for 3D Printing.

45 Years old, just left from routine job.
    Interesting in 3D Printing technology. Hope it change change my life.

Currently I have owned mini 3D printer for PLA, small print size only 100x100x100 mm. And on the way to assembly new china made Prusa i3 with 2 extruder from E3D Chimera. A fews parts are damage, now wait for the new replacement.

As I'm new, hope everyone at here can help me to improve.

Sincerely,

Hi Tonny_Am. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Cool and welcome to the 3D Printing world.. we are hosting a contest on the Forum here is a link https://gleam.io/bSTBn/3deez-giveaway

When i am asked what is my favorite thing i have printed... I have to say this " Something or anything I deigned and can now hold in my hand" That is my favorite.. I bet you will feel the same way.. Enjoy your new printer We are giving away a MiniMax 3-D Printer from MakerstoolWorks.com it is a cool printer

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Tony!

Comment

Dear all, thanks for warm welcome

Here is my first 3D Printer Kit: DIY Mini 3D Printer, made in Taiwan.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	S__2719801.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	21399

์Now plan to modify by add the heated bed in.
          Need some help, how to add this kind of heated bed to my machine.

Heated bed : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/CoolC...890576947.html

Name:	HB_Idea_Upgrade_Size.JPG
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	21401

Name:	HB_Connectinf_Point.JPG
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	21402

Name:	HB_Idea_Upgrade_Size_1.JPG
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	21403

My 3D Printer -Wiring DIagram

Name:	Mini 3D Printer Wiring Diagram.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	21400

I don't know how to wire it with my control board. Anyone here help me please!!!

Comment

Hi Tonny! Welcome to the forum! I am glad you decided to purchase on Prusa i3. I personally recommend that 3d printer because it prints good quality and they have a good customer support service. I am looking forward to seeing your 3d printed creations! If you encounter some problems along the way, don't hesitate to post here and we will help you

--
            Bobby Lin
            Director
            Mylocal3dprinting

Comment

Originally posted by Tonny_Am View Post
              Hello, I'm newbie for 3D Printing.

45 Years old, just left from routine job.
              Interesting in 3D Printing technology. Hope it change change my life.

Currently I have owned mini 3D printer for PLA, small print size only 100x100x100 mm. And on the way to assembly new china made Prusa i3 with 2 extruder from E3D Chimera. A fews parts are damage, now wait for the new replacement.

As I'm new, hope everyone at here can help me to improve.

Sincerely,
              Welcome to the forum.. I wonder what is that small PLA printer you are using at the moment? is it the e-Wast printer? I will built that one very soon

Comment

Better to buy a new technology 3d printer as it'll give you quick and good results. I was also a newbie but read several resources. Even, you can read about different 3d printers from here.
                Looking for the latest and best 3D printers? Whether you're a beginner, hobbyist or professional we have 3D printer buyer's guide for you. Check here for reviews...

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
                Working...
                X