Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outside The Cube Printing

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and wanted to announce the creation of my business www.outsidethecubeprinting.com. My business features expertise in 3D printing and advanced engineering analytics that will allow you to take your unique idea and make it a reality whether you are starting from scratch or just need something printed!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure we all could use some professional help some times.

If you don't mind me asking, how big is y'alls team?

Comment

Thanks for asking, we are currently a small operation with me doing most of the work myself with the help of a few of my engineering contacts helping out here and there. Currently limited to FFF using ABS or PLA but hoping to expand our capabilities soon with scanning and SLA for higher resolution builds.

Comment

Well definitely check out skanect, 123D catch, OnShape, and the Peachy Printer.

I haven't heard anything from peachy in a while so IDK how they're doing, but worth a shot.

Comment

I had forgotten about Peachy......so I took a look. Update from 4/7/15:

Peachy Printer Assembled:

All of the updates and information pertaining to the Peachy Kit are relevant to the Peachy Assembled. That being said, product development for the Assembled is also nearly finished with the exception of the reservoir and mounting system which is still in development. We estimate this product to be delivered in September - October 2015.

Here is a link to their "news" page with updates & videos for all that are interested. http://www.peachyprinter.com/#!blog/c16fp

Comment

Originally posted by chris@radeuslabs View Post
            I had forgotten about Peachy......so I took a look.
            Anytime. I feel like they've been working on the reservoir for a while.

@cube I hope some of the leads help you out.

Comment

Excellent information to have thanks for the tips guys!

Comment

Anytime

Do let us know what you pick or if you get caught between decisions. We seem to have a large number of Prusa I3 users, probably followed by davinci as the next most numerous. Not too much in the way of SLA.

I know there's at least one other person on the Solidoodle train. I wonder if they got their Press yet.

Comment

Working...
                X