Greetings! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings! :D

Hello everyone, thanks for the invite via Twitter to join this forum - my name is Dawn and I work with NinjaFlex.

For those of you who aren't familiar with NinjaFlex, here's a little more about what we do. NinjaFlex is an ultra-flexible, extremely strong filament for 3D printers, it allows you to create flexible prints with elastic properties. The filament is a specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), ideal for 3D printers with direct-drive extruders.

We also manufacture SemiFlex 3D Filament, this material boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects, and is slightly more rigid to expand your printing possibilities.

SemiFlex is best for the following types of projects:
    High level of detail
    Contain intricate parts
    High resolution text
    Unsupported vertical printing
    Shock-absorption needed

NinjaFlex is best suited for:
    Fused Deposition 3D printers that use 1.75mm or 3mm filament
    3D printers that accept other types of filaments such as ABS and PLA

Features of NinjaFlex Flexible 3D printer filament includes:
    Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable high quality prints
    Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding
    Low friction exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides.

High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
    Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
    Filament hardness of approximately 85A (NinjaFlex) and 98A(50D) SemiFlex
    REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant

So that's the technical bit out of the way! If you have any questions about NinjaFlex or SemiFlex including print settings etc or ideas then do drop me a PM. Once again thanks for inviting me and I look forward to getting to know all of you - Dawn

Welcome to the forums!

That's really cool about the semi flex, I didn't know y'all had it.

I saw that there was a post about an easter event to win filament, and I haven't visited your site, but do you have or would be willing to sell sample packs. I'd really like to see how my printer does with the filament before committing to a kg or more.

Comment

Hi Dawn , welcome to the community!
      I'm also interested to know if you offer samples.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome I'll get back to you with an answer about sample packs ASAP - can you let me know in which country you are based?
        Last edited by NinjaFlex; 03-18-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Hi Dawn,

We just picked up some ninjaFlex the other day and we are looking forward to integrate it into our project.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaFlex View Post
            Thanks for the warm welcome I'll get back to you with an answer about sample packs ASAP - can you let me know in which country you are based?
            I was actually wondering for our forum members. We would like to give them samples of your filament as a reward.

Comment

Do let me know how you get on Chris

Admin can you drop me an email please, I'm sure I can work something out for you dawn@ninjaflex3d.com

Comment

@dawn I'm located in America

@admin always taking care of us

Comment

America we can ship to, I have to ask as we're restricted on some countries

Comment

Working...
                  X