Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, I was passing by and saw light .. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I was passing by and saw light .. .

Hello everyone.
    I am Klaf, 51 years old, with poor practice of the English language and, this is not my only flaw, I am also French...

I am passionate about a lot of creative areas ... audio-visual, computer graphics, music, and luckily I work in these areas.
    But I am especially, and in particular, passionate in role-playing games and board games.

Since 35 years, beginning with the pink box in VO of AD & D (yes, not the red one, the previous version, haha!), I continued through other games before the obligations of life move me away, for lack of time and the absence of other players.

Three years ago, I felt the need to devote time again, first by replaying it, then not only as a simple practitioner but as a creative and mixing my professional activities.
    Because the role play is a great creative ground.

Everything started with the discovery of this revolutionary machine called "a 3d printer". With other enthusiasts friends, who have advised me, motivated and supported, we have developed a project made by players, for players.
    "The lost Corridors" was launched on Kickstarter in December 10, 2019 and was a success.

So, I started my 3d experience on Alfawise U20, it is a machine that accompanied me in the development of my prototypes. Following my first project, I was finally able to invest in a Prusa Mk3s

I therefore wish to present the creations of our collective, the "Diungeons Factory" to those who are interested, who are looking for sceneries, sets and other dungeons tiles to print and who love fantastic universes.
    Also, I wanted first to introduce myself on your forum before telling you about our new project, hoping that this one will interest you.

Preety! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for shering these Information with us,
    I suggest you to visit our website

https://www.thecustomboxpackaging.com/

Comment

I was checking persistently this online diary and I'm awed! important information uncommonly the last part I take care of such information a lot. I am energetic to find this post extraordinarily accommodating for me, as it contains part of ... You have a conventional point here! I have bookmarked it and I am envisioning examining new articles.

Get Tech Expert
      Daily Business Guide
      Best Bussiness Circle
      It Business mind
      Top Online General
      Pure Home Improvement
      The General Info

Comment

I found this site very interesting and people also gave me good opinions to learn. Fight with warriors in a very interesting game shell shockers

Comment

Working...
        X