Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, this is the new guy from Holland

Jeu Elissen

Hi all, my name is Jeu Elissen, I'm single and I live in Gulpen, a small town in extreme south of The Netherlands. My computer is a Mac mini 2018 with mac OS Catalina, 3,2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, 16 GB of RAM, and a Radeon RX Vega 56 8 GB eGPU. I'm a retired systems administrator and one of my activities during all this free time I have is photographing and stitching spherical panorama-photos and turning them into interactive spherical panoramas for web and computer. I also take lots of portrait- landscape, architecture and other kinds of photographs and put the ones I find worth it on my websites. And website design and building websites is my other bobby, I manage and maintain 3 websites. Last month I decided to engage in 3d printing and at the moment I'm learning how to use Autodesk Fusion 360 which is, so I discovered, not an easy task. At the end of this year I'm planning to purchase a 3D printer but I'm still researching which printer this is going to be. I already decided it is definitely not going to be a printer kit. I hope to find answers to the many questions about 3D design- and printing I still have.

Jeu Elissen
Working...
X