Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely new to 3D printing an doing my research

I am 62 yo and completely new to this .
    I have been and still am doing my research before choosing and purchasing a printer , so far looking at a Creality Ender 5 or Ender 5 plus .
    but at present still open to suggestions . I am in Australia so not everything is available here .
    Anyway saw an Ender 5 in use saw what it could achieve , got amazed , now I want one too !

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I'm in the same part of the world as you Lismore NSW. 73 and I only got interested 12mths ago. I bought a Anet A8 and put it together myself mainly because of price. I have had a lot of fun and some heartaches too but overall I love it. To me it keeps opening doors and I am still learning. Good luck with the Ender 5, I am going to have a look at one on line to see what they are all about. I'm sure you will find this forum very useful as I have. Cheers Col

Comment

yeah , I am at Redcliffe , just north of Brisbane .
      This just looks like something that I should be able to do , and it looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

I just checked out the Ender5 and it looks and reads very well. I am sure you will be happy with one. You will handle it, no worries mate.

Comment

It also has the advantage of me knowing somebody with one that would be able to assist if I screw up.

Comment

I'm only to happy to help if I can but please remember that I am new too. 'all care but no responsibility' you know the drill.

Comment

Working...
            X