Print moves on bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print moves on bed

Hi I am very new to 3D printing and have a problem with my Anet a8 I set the nozzle at 190 and the bed at 60 and shortly into the print it starts moving on the bed. Is the bed too hot or to cold or is something else out of adjustment? Thanks

Hi, The first place I would start to look at is bed levelling then may be give it a 'skirt' this goes around the base of what you are printing. Often if you are printing something tall but with a small base you will have this problem. Some people even spray hairspray others use a glue stick on the bed prior to printing. I use painters marking tape and I also have a anet A8.

Comment

Thanks for your input it has automatic bed leveling but I don’t know how to make the initial height adjustment

Comment

You can adjust the initial height by adjusting the micro switch on the far left of the machine. Just undo the one of the two screws which has a slot you can adjust with. If you have any problems locating it come back to me and I will post a pic of it. Cheers Col

Comment

Col I have ordered a new hot end and I need help setting it up

Comment

Working...
          X