New to 3D printing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to 3D printing...

Hi, I'm a retired IT professional (developer/Analyst/project Manager and trainer) and I'm new to 3d Printing. I have lots of ideas and I need a bit of help to really get going.

3D Printing is the future. There's a lot of areas where you can utilize your IT expertise in 3dPrinting. I am currently working on another project https://www.cloud3dprint.com, where we enable users to manage 3d printing jobs. Cloud3dprint is one such project, where I combined my development experience with 3d printing.

What's your area of expertise in IT? Maybe I can suggest something for you
    Advanced 3d Printing management system in a cloud, project management, slicing, monitor in a cloud
    Last edited by Susanne Adam; 09-02-2019, 09:59 AM.

Comment

IN brief, my areas of expertise are: Business and systems analysis, secure coding and security, creating courseware and delivering training to small groups.

Comment

Then going into 3D Printing will give you a change and these skills can be used in 3D Printing software and other related services of 3D printing like slicing, cloud Monitoring,Prototyping model and etc. You can once develop your skills with buying a 3D printer which is going to give you the basic knowledge of printers and its working and day to day issues you face.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
        Working...
        X