Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Norway - anybody 3D printing archtectual drawings with dual extruders ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Norway - anybody 3D printing archtectual drawings with dual extruders ?

I am constructing a new house and moped I could use my Flashforge 3D Creator Pro and Simplify3D software to print with PLA and a soluble filament in the same process, so it would be easy to remove windows/supports ?
    does anybody use this method and if so, are you willing to share your workable profile for the said purpose ? Would greatly appreciate it. (Have tried to use the std PVA + PLA profile that comes with the software, but I cannot even make the second extruder hot, even when preheated and enableq on the printer...)

Using dual extruders, you should do some changes in the printer sw and define the slicing sw profile.
    Does your printer came originaly with dual extruders?

Comment

Make sure your printer comes with dual extruders. If not, as Ronenst said, you need to configure some settings in either printer or slicer.
      Push the limits with JGAURORA and we print what you create.
      https://www.jgaurorastore.com/

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X