Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi Everyone, I've been lurking on a few forums for a few weeks now and finally took the plunge to dive in, both to get answers and maybe help someone else if anyone out there runs into some of the problems that I have managed to... well, manage. I wouldn't say "fix, " 'cause I'm never really sure if I have!
    I'm a 3D newbie, a refugee from the liberal arts, and don't yet even know all of the names of the parts of the machine that I work with. BTW, that machine is a FlashForge Creator Pro. It was "given" to the library where I work because its previous owner could not figure out how to make it work. Since then, I've made bottle openers, whistles, can holders, key holders and a mini-serrated knife folding knife. While the prints are not always perfect, I get better at adjusting the builds the more I do them. Nonetheless, there are problems. So, I'm off to post a help request.

Lisa

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
Working...
X