New to 3d printing and need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to 3d printing and need help

I bought a Perfect-Office DIY Printer i3 MK8 and have it assembled and downloaded the cura 15.04 version but cant get anything to print. Can someone please help bc I'm to the point of returning my machine and giving up

Hi im also new to this I found youtube to be a great help for the few problems I had ,also I think the latest version of cura for windows is 3.6, if I can help I will most of the problems seem to have a logical solution you just need to work out where the problem is .

Comment

I cant get cura to recognize the printer I'm using on the new cura update. It will recognize it on the 15.04 but it wont print

Comment

Did you you set your printer up on cura.

Comment

I cant find your printer on the list of printers in the cura list ,if you have not set your printer up youtube will show you better than I can explain how to add your printer hope this is the fix you need.

Comment

try downloading Repetier Host. It is easy to set up and has a wizard to help you if your specific printer is not listed. It comes with slic3r and cura.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
            Working...
            X