Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings to all!

Hello everybody,

I'll introduce myself quickly. I'm a French Canadian from the province of Quebec (English is my second language), working on rotations in a gold mine in Nunavut. Being a Mine Technician, I've developed some skills working with CAD softwares (AutoCAD with the Promine module and more recently with Deswik.cad). I've also worked at WSP (back when it was still called Genivar) and worked on various project ranging from Mine design to Construction plans and P&ID arrangement. Working with CAD software is my strongest asset, although I never actually drew anything fancy like characters or personas. Might want to dwell into that at some point, time will tell.

Aside from that, I'm also a musician (guitar, bass and viola) and one of my hobbies is to build tube amplifiers. I've built 6 so far with a 7th on the way. If I get any success with 3D printing, I intend to merge both hobbies and use the 3D printer to do amp, pedal and guitar parts for my future projects (want to do a faceplate for the amp I'm working on and probably make myself a new pedalboard as my first projects)

I guess that's it for now. I'll begin to post some questions in another thread.

Cheers!

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
Working...
X