Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ender 3 Poor Printing Quality HELP

Hi,
    I just bought my first 3d printer the Ender 3. after setting it up and doing a couple prints I noticed I was getting really bad printing quality. can someone please help me troubleshoot the problem. I have attached a picture of the print I've been getting.

I also just got an Ender 3 last week, print quality has been pretty good, I followed this set up video https://youtu.be/me8Qrwh907Q not sure if this will help but it could be a good place to start.

Comment

UPDATE:
      I have managed to somewhat make the print quality better. However, now I'm getting layering issues where the printer seems to do a few very nice layers and some crap. has anyone else come across this issue before. if so, what was the fix.

Comment

I would look into either extrusion temperature or z axis movement. If the z axis is running smoothly, then those bulges result from (most likely, imho) irregular extrusion. This could be steps on the motor, feed gear grip, or extrusion temp. This is, of course, assuming the nozzela isn't travelling a larger path. That'd probably be computer o firmware side. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
        X