It has been a while....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been a while....

I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself. My name is Craig Billings and I am the owner of 3D-XSTREAM. 3D-XSTREAM is a technology and education company that builds 3D printers, provides tech support, and has developed a learning website. The learning website has lesson plans that support 3D printing and all aspects of S.T.R.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Robotics, Engineering, Art, Math) that align with Common Core standards and NGSS. The website contains 3D printable files, assessments, and slides that instructors can use in any educational facility. Our website's layout is geared for self instruction or to be used a teaching tool. It is subscription based at a very low price. We are also looking for people who are interested in writing lesson plans for us and get paid. There is a free guide on the website.
    Click here to get your free copy: https://www.3dxstream-university.com...ctor-Guide.pdf
    Thank you all for your time.
    www.3d-xstream.com
    www.3dxstream-university.com

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
Working...
X