Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello, I'm still somewhat new to 3d printing. I got my first printer back at the end of July 2018. It is a Qidi Tech 1, and I use SOLIDWORKS for my CAD program. Primarily I've been using ABS, but I've experimented with PLA and PETG as well. I am a Mechanical Engineer by training and am fairly experienced with CAD and SOLIDWORKS in particular.

I've had a few good prints over the last few months, but have hit my share of issues too. I am hoping to gain some insight on how to work through some of the problems I'm facing and as I gain experience hopefully be able to help others as well.

Glad to be aboard

Oké brilliant.

What pla brand works best for you?
    I can't get good prints with mine. I'm from the Netherlands so maybe I can get good filament here.

Ramon,

Comment

The only PLA that I've used is the one that came with the machine, and i don't know what brand that is. It seems to work fine except sometimes jams the extruder. I've print most with ABS, and I've had pretty good luck with the Amzaon Basics ABS filament, but I haven't tried a whole lot of brands. I'm expecting to have lots more filaments to try after Christmas

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X