Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SD card error

Hello,
    I have some troubles with my rebel 2 printer (machine is running on marlin firmware )... I started a print and after some time comunication with sdcard shut down for a second and print fails. I tried replacing whole display with controler and same problem again, diferent SD cards didnt worked too (fomrating, diferent sizes... ). Some cable replacement also didnt helped, but wia pronterface prints are completed and fine. Anybody nows waht the problem could be ?
    Thank you in advance for any advice.

Follow this step to solve SD Card error
    1. Connect the corrupted pen drive or SD card to your computer.
    2. Hover your mouse over the Start button and Right-click.
    3. Click Command Prompt
    4. Type diskpart and press Enter.
    5. Type list disk and press Enter. ...
    6. Type select disk <the number of your disk> and press Enter.
    7. If anyone face printer problem clicks here Printer Is In An Error State
    Steps to Know How to resolve Brother Printer in error state windows 8? By Brother Printer experts team. Call +1-800-966-6648 Brother Printer customer service.

Comment

Remove the SD card, and then connect it to another new machine. If you still cannot access the SD card, it might be corrupted or damaged. The only solution is to transfer its data at first and then change a new card. Sometimes, the "SD card removed unexpectedly" issue is caused by the not formatted error.
      if anyone face printer issue clicks here http://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenu...de-0x610000f6/

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
      Working...
      X