A Fellow Student

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fellow Student

Hey guys! I am new to the forum. I recently completed an internship for a 3D printing company where I was tasked with finding a way to improve both the quality of our prints and to cut down the print time with a variety of materials. I hope to not only be able to share my experience with you but learn from you as well.

Welcome friend. I do a bit of 3d development work on a contract basis for various clients, as well as engineering solutions for manufacturers in Automotive. I'm soon to launch a few 3d machines with some of the features you are looking for... so, maybe I can assist you ?

Comment

Welcome! What systems and programs are you familiar with? And what kind of products and materials do you use and/or work with?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I am familiar with Fusion 360 and the Slic3r Prusa Edition. I generally use PLA or a mix of PLA and wood.

Comment

GrantB Thanks for the welcome! I'm not looking to buy any machines at the moment. However, I am interested to hear about them.

Comment

Hi
            So nice of you to think of sharing your experience and we are waiting for the updates about your experience. I too have bought a 3D printer from 3D Printers Online Store and looking for some tips to get help in the process.
            We are #1 place to buy and sell 3d printers. We are offering best 3d printers for sale at best price. Visit our store to compare and buy 3d printers and read Latest Reviews.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
            Working...
            X