A Fellow Student

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fellow Student

Hey guys! I am new to the forum. I recently completed an internship for a 3D printing company where I was tasked with finding a way to improve both the quality of our prints and to cut down the print time with a variety of materials. I hope to not only be able to share my experience with you but learn from you as well.

Welcome friend. I do a bit of 3d development work on a contract basis for various clients, as well as engineering solutions for manufacturers in Automotive. I'm soon to launch a few 3d machines with some of the features you are looking for... so, maybe I can assist you ?

Comment

Welcome! What systems and programs are you familiar with? And what kind of products and materials do you use and/or work with?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I am familiar with Fusion 360 and the Slic3r Prusa Edition. I generally use PLA or a mix of PLA and wood.

Comment

GrantB Thanks for the welcome! I'm not looking to buy any machines at the moment. However, I am interested to hear about them.

Comment

Collapse

To post a reply to this thread you must be a member. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free. Please join our community today!
          Working...
          X